quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2012

Brian Atwood Shoes: Yes or No?

Hi posh VIP!!



Well, I saw these Brian Atwood heels and I had to pick my jaw off the floor... THEY ARE PERFECT!! Love the nude color, they make you legs look longer, and the black heel makes the shoe a little more edgier.
I could consider them as the perfect shoes IF they weren't that high and if I knew how to walk in them. I just can't walk in stilletos, the heels would break in the streets of Lisbon. We have cobblestone sidewalks, so I think it's really impossible.
But I would buy them just for staring at them, they're gorgeous!!

What do you think? Hot or not?

Kisses and chocolates
Rita <3

*FOLLOW ME ON LUUUX HERE (Click on "follow" on the right below my pic)*

************************************************************************************
Olá estilosas!
 
Bem, eu vi estes sapatos do Brian Atwood e imediatamente tive de apanhar o meu queixo do chão... SÃO PERFEITOS!! Adoro a cor nude, fazem as pernas parecerem mais compridas e o salto preto torna o sapato mais arrojado.
Eu até consideraria andar nestes saltos perfeitos SE não fossem tão altos e se eu soubesse andar neles. Não consigo andar em saltos agulha e aposto que estes então se partiriam nas ruas de Lisboa. Como estão aquele tipo de calçada acho que é mesmo impossível andar em saltos tão finos.
Mas era capaz de os comprar só para ficar a olhar para eles, são lindos!
 
O que acham? Sim ou não?
 
Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita <3

*SIGAM-ME NO LUUUX AQUI (Cliquem no botão "follow" por baixo da foto no lado direito)*

2 comentários: