domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

Let's dance!


Party!
 
 
Hi beautiful!
 
I spent my whole day yesterday dancing with my 6 year-old niece (BTW, "Just Dance" games rocks!) and I thought I would be exhauted after that, but the truth is that I just wanted to hit the streets and dance like there's no tomorrow!
This is really weird for me because I hate going out, I'm like a 78 year-old woman trap in the body of a 19 year-old girl.
I was so excited that I started to imagine my outfit and voilà, here's the final product. I chose a plaid lace shirt, denim shorts and a pair of red Converse. I know, for going out you have to have heels, but I was going to dance all night so I think they're perfect for that and they look awesome with the whole outfit.

Now the question:
. Have you ever tried "Just Dance" or any dance games before? If yes, what do you think about it?

Kisses and chocolates
Rita xx

***********************************************************************************
Olá a todos!

Ontem o meu dia foi passado a dançar com a minha sobrinha de 6 anos (os jogos "Just Dance" são o máximo!)  e pensei que iria ficar exausta depois de tanta dança, mas a verdade é que só queria sair e dançar como se não houvesse amanhã!
Isto é algo muito estranho para mim pois odeio sair à noite, sou como uma velha de 78 anos presa no corpo de uma raparigade 19 anos.
Estava tão contente que comecei a imaginar um look e voilà, aqui está o resultado. Escolhi uma camisa aos quadrados e com renda, calções de ganga e um par de Converse vermelhos. Eu sei, para sair tem que se ter saltos, mas como ia passar o tempo todo a dançar acho que são perfeitos e ficam bem com o conjunto.

Agora a pergunta:
. Já experimentaram algum "Just Dance" ou qualquer outro jogo de dança? Se sim, o que acharam?

Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário